Sunday, August 4, 2024

What You Are Looking For Is In The Library

"Being born is probably the most difficult thing that we ever have to do. I am convinced that everything else that comes after it is nowhere near as hard. If you can survive the ordeal of being born, you can get through anything."


"'...I want to try and change. Thanks to this book.'

A broad smile lit Ms Komachi's face. 'You may say that it was the book, but it's how you read a book that is most valuable, rather than any power it might have itself.'"


"'Does this kind of thing really happen? It's too good to be true. I can't believe an opportunity like this would just fall into my lap.'

Shuji looked at me. 'You're wrong,' he said earnestly. 'This didn't just come to you. It happened because you did something for yourself. You took action and that caused things to change around you.'

I started at him, and he smiled at me reassuringly. 'You made this opportunity happen.'"


No comments: